Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Family Reserve 2018
We make a laying down wine with a long ageing process using Syrah grapes from our family-owned vineyard. The grapes are harvested in mid-August and de-stemmed without squeezing. The maceration then takes place in stainless steel tanks with regular pumping-over for improved extraction. Once the alcoholic fermentation concludes, the wine is transferred to new oak barrels for the malolactic fermentation and 12 months of maturation before bottling. The wine will remain in bottles for one year before being labelled.
- Colour: Intense crimson red.
- Aroma: Complex and spiced on the nose, with balsamic nuances, hints of black fruit and dark-roasted notes.
- Mouth: Sweet and mature tannins; silky, easy to drink and full bodied.
Alcohol content: 14%
Residual sugar: < 2 g/L
Total tartaric acid: 4.8 g/L
- 2020. Syrah du Monde. Silver Medal
- 2016. Syrah du Monde. Gold medal.