Rosado de Lagrima 2020
A young wine produced with the aim to highlight the uniqueness of the Listán Negro and its traditional method of cultivation. Hand-picked at the beginning of August. We take the entire bunch to the press without destemming, and using low pressure, we extract the free-running must of little colour and it is macerated with its grape skins for one week before its decanted. After decanting the filtered must is then fermented at 17ºC. After a brief period to mature in the bodega, we clarify, filter and bottle the young wine in order to highlight its freshness.
- Colour: Pale pink raspberry, clear and transparent.
- Bouquet: The uniqueness of the Listán Negro is highlighted, reminding one of raspberry and black currant.
- Palette: Surprising, good volume, creamy, well balanced with a fresh and elegant final taste.
Residual sugars: < 2 g/l
Tartaric acid level: 6.5 g/l
- 2020. Concours Mondial Bruxelles. Gold
- 2020. Bacchus. Silver
- 2017. CERVIM. Gold
- 2017. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold
- 2016. Berliner Wein Trophy. Silver
- 2010. X Concurso Iberwine Excellence. Silver
- 2009. Concours Mondial Bruxelles. Gold
- 2007. Challenge International du Vin. Bronze