Malvasía Semi Sweet Collection 2018
Prices may vary according to country of residence
This is a semi-sweet wine made with volcanic Malvasía grapes with its own natural sugars which strengthen the flavours of each of its characteristics. Being manually harvested in the month of August produces the best bunches of Malvasía grapes. After destemming and pressing, the must is cooled to 12ºC and decanted for between 24 and 48 hours. It is fermented at a controlled temperature in stainless steel vats and the fermentation is interrupted when the residual sugar level reaches 22 g/l. It is then clarified and filtered.
Residual sugars: < 2 g/l
Tartaric acid level: 6.8 g/l
A wine with a strong personality in which the dedication to its cultivation and production are highlighted. Ideal for accompanying great moments, unique experiences which can be remembered every time it is tasted. It is perfect for pairing with fish dishes in sauce, or baked fish, semi-soft cheeses and desserts.
- Colour: Straw-yellow with steely tones.
- Bouquet: An intense varietal with a fresh combination of white fruit notes, pineapple, quince, pear, etc.
- Palette: Pleasant on the palette, fresh and smooth, with a good acidity balanced by its sweetness.
- 2015. Mundus VIini (Berlín). Plata
- 2014. Vinistra (Croacia). Oro
- 2013. Berliner Wein Trophy. Plata
- 2012. Berliner Wein Trophy. Oro
- 2012. Bacchus. Oro
- 2011. Vinalies (París). Plata.
- 2010. Concours Mondial Bruxelles. Oro
- 2010. X Concurso Internacional Les Citadelles du Vin. Prestige.
- 2008. VIII Premios Bacchus. Plata,
- 2006. VII Premios Bacchus. Oro.
- 2006. International Wine &Spirits (Londres). Bronce.
- 2000. Premios Bacchus. Plata.
- 1996. Concours Mondial de Bruxelles. Plata.
- 1996. Challenge International du Vin (Francia). Bronce.
- 1991. XI Salone degli Alimenti Milano (Italia). Oro.
- 1985. Semaine Mondiale du Vin Bordeaux (Francia). Plata.