White Ariana, wine of a long aging. Apellation Lanzarote
Rice, pasta, fish and poultry. Sweet/salty harmonies
Residual Sugars: < 2 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 7 g/l
75 cl Prestige bottle. Case holding 6 bottles.
Producing a wine of a long aging. We intent to create a wine that enhances the characters and the nuances of the malvasia grape.
Careful selection of the grape Volcanic Malvasia. After the maceration of 6 hours, starts the fermentation in a stainless steel tank. Once the fermentation is complete, the must is transferred to new french oak barrels casks of 500L, where it stays for a minimum of three months in contact with its lees. The next twelve months the wine stays in the steel tanks with the Battonage method. Following that, it’s bottled
- Appearance: Pale yellow.
- Nose: Ripe, notes of rose and orange blossom, lightly toasted due to the barrel. An elegant wine
- Palate: Oily, concentrated with touches of citrics and toasted. Complex and balanced.
- 2018. Citadelles du vin (Francia). Gold
- 2017. Vinistra (Croacia). Gold
- 2017. Mundus Vini (Berlín). Silver