Solera Sweet Wine Appellation Lanzarote.
As much an aperitif as a dessert wine, it is suitable for informal gatherings and good company.
Residual Sugars: 90 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 6,5 g/l
50 cl. Seduction bottle in a 12 bottle case.
Each bottle boxed individually.
Only available in hotels, restaurants and specialised shops.
To take full advantage of our older wines (we have 50.000l of different types from 1880 to 1997), using coupage to create wines the sweet wine that has been produced on Lanzarote since the 19th Century and which is, in our opinion, successor to the Canary Sack produced in the 17th Century.
Coupage or mixture of traditional wines from our 1956, 1970 and 1997 vintages (by regulation, the most recent vintage is on the label). This is a sweet Malvasia grape that was harvested when very ripe or slightly dried after picking.
Fermentation was halted by adding ethanol. Stored permanently in wooden casks for oxidised aging.
- Appearance: Amber with beautiful orange tones, clear and glossy
- Nose: Potent and alcoholic, a combination of grapes, dried fruit, liquorice, orange peel and orange blossom. Complex and persistent.
- Palate: An all-enveloping and potent result, fresh and graceful with an agreeable presence, rounded off by a smooth sweetness. Its acidity has a balancing and voluminous effect.
- 2018. Vinalies (París). Gold
- 2018. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold
- 2017. Vinistra (Croacia). Gold
- 2016.Vinistra (Croacia). Gold
- 2015.Vinallies (París). Silver
- 2015.Mundus VIini (Berlín). Silver
- 2015. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold
- 2014. Vinistra (Croacia). Gold
- 2013 Cervim (Italy). Silver.
- 2013 Zarcillo (Valladolid). Silver.
- 2013 Vinistra (Croatia). Gold
- 2012. Berliner Wein Trophy. Silver.
- 2012. Vinalies (París) Silver.
- 2011. Vinistra (Croacia). Gold.
- 2011. Citadelles du Vin (París). Prestige.
- 2011. Mundus Vini. Silver.
- 2009. Concurso Mundial de Malvasías (Croacia). Silver.
- 2007. International Wine and Spirits Competition.
- 2006. Premios Bacchus. Gold.