Red Wine. Apellation Lanzarote.
50% Listán Negro y 50% Syrah.
Red meats, game and stews and also an impressive after-meal drink.
Residual Sugars: < 2 g/l
Total Tartaric acidity: 5,2 g/l
Prestige 75 cl. bottle. Case holding 6 bottles.
Limited production according to vintage.
Only available in hotels, restaurants and specialised shops.
To attain an age-worthy wine by means of the symbiosis of both varietals. Its colour and structure is softened by the lees being stirred following malolactic fermentation in the cask.
Made with Black Listán and Syrah grapes from our family vineyard. Pre-fermentation maceration during 5 to 6 days at 8 ºC. Alcoholic fermentation with constant pump-over to favour colour enhancement.
Once fermentation is complete, the must is transferred to French oak casks where malolactic fermentation takes place, using the lees to accomplish a four month battonage or stirring, in order to create more complexity, volume and a fruit/wood balance.
- Appearance: Intense garnet red with purple glints and a medium high tone.
- Nose: Complex with berry aromas (raspberry), touches of cocoa and lightly toasted, reminiscent of café au lait.
- Palate: Starts out sweet on the tongue, balanced and with rounded tannins.
- 2016. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold( Ariana Red 2014 )
- 2016. Challenge International du Vin. Silver
- 2015. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold
- 2014. Monde Selection (Bruselas). Gold.
- 2013. Cervim (Italy). Silver.
- 2013. Zarcillo (Valladolid). Silver.
- 2012. Berliner Wein Trophy. Gold.
- 2012. Vinalies (Paris). Silver.
- 2012. IberWine. Madrid. Grand Gold.
- 2010. X Concurso Internacional Les Citadelles du Vin. Prestige.
- 2009. Zarcillo Awards (Valladolid). Gold.